Registration for visit to Sif terminal Maasvlakte 2
In connection with the International Ship and Port Facility Security (ISPS), every visitor (and/or seagoing vessel) arriving at the Sif terminal is required to familiarize themselves with our house rules and register using the following form 24 hours in advance:
As a precaution and protection of our employees, we will have our temporary workers, subcontractors and suppliers who visit us sign a form stating that they:
- have had no physical contact with someone who is a suspected corona or has a proven corona infection in the past 14 days;
- have not been in risk areas and;
- have no complaints such as shortness of breath, cold, cough and / or fever.
If visitors declare that they cannot meet the above conditions, we cannot grant access to that person.
If a driver does not meet the above conditions and unloading is required:
- We refer the driver to the unloading place and request that he remain in the bus or truck;
- After being provided with a mask and gloves, a Sif transport employee will take the documents (eg delivery note) from the bus or truck and unload the cargo;
- After unloading the load, the driver can leave.
Information of the applicant/user
All fields are required