Registration for visit to Sif terminal Maasvlakte 2
In connection with the International Port and Post Security (ISPS), every visitor (and/or seagoing vessel) arriving at the Sif terminal is required to familiarize themselves with our house rules and register using the following form 24 hours in advance:
House rules Sif Maasvlakte 2
Welcome to Sif Netherlands.
There are a number of important rules at the Sif Netherlands site:
- Visitors are only granted access to the premises after completing the online access form, including approval from a Sif contact.
- Before entering our site you must report to security and identify yourself with a valid ID.
- After identification you will receive a visitor's badge that you must wear. It must be returned to security prior on departure.
- Dutch traffic regulations apply on the entire premises. The speed limit is 5 km/h inside the buildings, 15 km/h at the work site and 30 km/h on the main road.
- Parking is only permitted in the designated parking spaces.
- Visitors must first report to the reception desk in the office building. Entering the Sif site is only permitted under the supervision of a Sif employee.
- During a visit to our production buildings you are required to wear the following personal protective equipment (PPE):
- Safety shoes
- Safety glasses
- Safety helmet
- Hearing protection (indoors)
- High visibility safety vest
You must return any borrowed PPE on departure.
- A floatation vest is required within 2 metres of the quay.
- Smoking is prohibited indoors. Smoking outside is permitted unless it causes hindrance or nuisance. Covered smoking facilities are available.
- Use, possession, or being under the influence of alcohol or drugs is prohibited.
- Waste must be separated; use the appropriate waste bins.
- Security has the right to search visitors and vehicles.
- Photos may not be taken without permission. Read our terms and conditions here.