Follow the basic rules of the Dutch government to prevent the spread of the Corona virus.
- Wash your hands often and thoroughly.
- Sneeze into your elbow.
- Be reluctant in greetings
- Respect the 1,5 meters distance.
- Avoid crowds
- In case of symptoms: Stay at home and get tested immediately.
- Provide sufficient fresh air.
Additional Sif measures:
- The maximum number of guests is 4 people.
- If you can't keep 1.5 meters distance: wear a face mask.
- Visitors, suppliers and subcontractord need to truthfully fill in a COVID self-assessment as soon as they report to reception.