These are the general rules:
- Only necessary visits to Sif branches are allowed. If there is a lack of clarity regarding the necessity of a visit, this will be decided by management.
- If business group meetings are planned, such as company visits, guided tours, or presentations, these should be postponed until further notice or be organized in another way (e.g. online).
- Physical meetings are allowed with a maximum of 6 people (including employees of Sif).
All visitors to Sif must fill in an assessment in order to access the premises.
We will not grant access to visitors who:
- have symptoms such as fever, cough, or shortness of breath
- have in the last two weeks been in contact with a coronavirus patient
If the assessment has been completed satisfactorily, the visitor must also comply with the usual HSE measures alongside specific COVID-19 measures:
- Visitors are only granted access when supervised by a Sif employee at all times
- Maintain a distance of 1.5 metres from other people; if this is not possible, a mask is mandatory
- Wash your hands regularly using water and soap
- Cough and sneeze into the inside of your elbow
- Use paper hand towels after washing your hands
If a visitor does not comply with these rules, their visit will be terminated with immediate effect.