Siemens and Sif have signed a contract for marshalling activities that will start in 2021 and continue until 2023. Siemens is the second client to make use of the complete logistics services offered by the Sif terminal at the Tweede Maasvlakte location. Sif's first assignment for marshalling activities was commissioned by Deme Offshore. Sif is responsible for all logistics activities for the monopiles at areas 1 and 2 of the Borssele wind farm zone.
Sif at Maasvlakte 2
- High tender and contracting activity:
- Contract win for Vineyard windfarm USA (84 monopiles, 103 Kton)
- Contract win for zones 2-4 of Hollandse Kust Zuid windfarm in The Netherlands and post- Q3 also the win of zone 1 of Hollandse Kust Zuid (total project 140 monopiles, 136 Kton)
- First contract with DEME for new Sif marshalling- service on Maasvlakte 2- hub and lease of additional 20 hectares
- Opening of sales- office Japan
- Delay by US federal authority BOEM of Vineyard project for undefined period of time
Sif welcomes you at Wind Expo Tokyo 2020, booth A9-52. Meet us there!
Van Oord’s jack-up Aeolus has sailed away from the Port of Rotterdam with the first load of monopiles for the 731.5MW Borssele III & IV offshore wind farm. Aeolus arrived at the Sif Group terminal on Maasvlakte 2 to load the first of 77 monopiles last week.