COVID-19 measures Sif
These are the general rules:
- Keep a distance of 1.5 meters.
- Wash your hands regularly with soap and water.
- Cough and sneeze into the inside of the elbow.
- Use tissue paper.
- Stay at home in case of complaints: fever (higher than 38 degrees), shortness of breath, cough, cold complaints and / or sudden loss of smell or taste.
Sif employees work from home as much as possible and meet via Teams.
All visitors to Sif must fill in an assessment in order to access the premises.
We will not grant access to visitors who:
- have symptoms such as fever, cough, or shortness of breath
- have in the last two weeks been in contact with a coronavirus patient
If the assessment has been completed satisfactorily, the visitor must also comply with the usual HSE measures alongside specific COVID-19 measures:
- Visitors are only granted access when supervised by a Sif employee at all times
- Maintain a distance of 1.5 metres from other people; if this is not possible, a mask is mandatory
- Wash your hands regularly using water and soap
- Cough and sneeze into the inside of your elbow
- Use paper hand towels
- Visitors must wear face masks if requested to do by a Sif employee.
We reserve the right to refuse visits if the situation surrounding coronavirus changes.
If a visitor does not comply with these rules, their visit will be terminated with immediate effect.