Looking for a one stop shop marshalling yard at Maasvlakte 2? Have a look at the animation to see what logistic services Sif has to offer you.
Van Oord’s jack-up Aeolus has sailed away from the Port of Rotterdam with the first load of monopiles for the 731.5MW Borssele III & IV offshore wind farm. Aeolus arrived at the Sif Group terminal on Maasvlakte 2 to load the first of 77 monopiles last week.
- High tender and contracting activity:
- Contract win for Vineyard windfarm USA (84 monopiles, 103 Kton)
- Contract win for zones 2-4 of Hollandse Kust Zuid windfarm in The Netherlands and post- Q3 also the win of zone 1 of Hollandse Kust Zuid (total project 140 monopiles, 136 Kton)
- First contract with DEME for new Sif marshalling- service on Maasvlakte 2- hub and lease of additional 20 hectares
- Opening of sales- office Japan
- Delay by US federal authority BOEM of Vineyard project for undefined period of time