A number of rules concerning health, safety and the environment apply on the premises of Sif Netherlands. As a visitor, you are expected to familiarize yourself with these rules and follow them.
- You will be given a visitor’s badge which you must wear in clear view during your visit and which must be returned to the gatekeeper on your departure.
- You must report to the porter before you enter the site.
- Security has the right to inspect visitors and vehicles.
- Reversed parking is mandatory in the designated parking areas.
- You must report to the reception desk of the office building or your contact at Sif.
- Accessing the Sif site is only permitted under the supervision of a Sif employee or an authorized person.
- You will not get access to perform work if you are younger than 18 years old.
- Dutch traffic regulations apply on the entire premises. The maximum speed is:
- 30 kph on the main road.
- 15 kph on the work site.
- 5 kph inside the halls.
During a visit to our production and storage facilities you are required to wear the following personal protective equipment (PPE). If you are not in possession of this PPE, or don’t have access to it, Sif can provide a limited number of these items. For our production and storage facilities in Rotterdam Maasvlakte 2 the following applies:
- Safety glasses.
- Safety shoes.
- Safety helmet.
- Long-sleeve high-vis vest.
- Hearing protection (only applicable in the halls).
- Life jacket (within two metres of the quayside).