Interactive Sif Safety Video
In the interactive video below we explain our safety rules. First choose a language, then a Sif location. After a short introduction, the safety rules are explained. After each chapter you can test your knowledge by answering a few questions. At the end of the video, you will receive a certificate of participation to prove that you have gained knowledge of Sif's safety rules.
To pause click next to the video and to rewind click on the arrow in the top corner.
Safety Rules Maasvlakte
- You will be given a visitor’s badge which you must wear in clear view during your visit and which must be returned to the gatekeeper on your departure.
- You must report to the porter before you enter the site.
- Security has the right to inspect visitors and vehicles.
- Reversed parking is mandatory in the designated parking areas.
- You must report to the reception desk of the office building or your contact at Sif.
- Accessing the Sif site is only permitted under the supervision of a Sif employee or an authorized person.
- Dutch traffic regulations apply on the entire premises. The maximum speed is:
- 30 kph on the main road.
- 15 kph on the work site.
- 5 kph inside the halls.
During a visit to our production and storage facilities you are required to wear the following personal protective equipment (PPE). If you are not in possession of this PPE, or don’t have access to it, Sif can provide a limited number of these items. For our production and storage facilities in Rotterdam Maasvlakte 2 the following applies:
- Covering (work) clothes
- Safety glasses.
- Safety shoes.
- Safety helmet.
- Hearing protection (only applicable in the halls).
- Life jacket (within two metres of the quayside).
- High-visibility vest.